Commercial Truck Equipment Co., Canada’s largest supplier of truck equipment, is looking for a reliable, self-motivated individual with a professional attitude to fill a full time position in our Edmonton, AB branch.
The ideal candidate should have an ability to work with mechanical components, an understanding of inventory management, is self-motivated and has a desire to work to a high quality with an understanding of customer service and satisfaction.
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- Modify, assemble, reassemble, overhaul and repair parts (ie: PTOs, hydraulic pumps, product pumps and valve assemblies, etc.)
- Provide accurate information to both internal and external customers
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Control parts, materials and tools used for tasks
- Knowledge of the industry would be an asset
- Ability to work both individually as well as in a team environment
- Mechanical aptitude and experience using various hand tools
- Experience working in a warehouse or manufacturing environment
- Proven ability to work in a safe manner and follow safety procedures
- Independent with the ability to work with moderate supervision
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Ability to deal work effectively with other team members
Skills and Attributes:
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Detail oriented and able to meet demanding deadlines in an extremely fast-paces environment
- Self-directed with the ability to determine task priority
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Reliable and punctual with a strong work ethic
- Strong team player with a positive attitude & an appreciation for excellence in customer service
- Strong attention to detail, excellent problem solving & analytical skills
- Committed to safety
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefit package including medical and dental coverage, as well as exceptional career growth potential. Please feel free to contact Brennan Kapler, Branch Manager, should you wish to discuss the vacancy, in confidence, prior to making an application.
Please submit resume to email@example.com with the subject line with the subject line ‘Bench Mechanic’
We thank all who apply; however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.