RFP Writer / Technical Estimator – Fire Trucks
Commercial Truck Equipment Co., a leader in the truck equipment industry is looking for reliable, self-motivated individual with a professional attitude to fill a full-time position with our Emergency Equipment division in our Delta branch.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of employment, sales experience, a desire to work to a high quality, an understanding of customer service and satisfaction, and be self-motivated.
Training and product familiarization will be provided to the successful candidate
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- Bid & tender response submission
- Outside sales support
- Project management
- Project financial summary
- Some travel may be required
- Previous sales and/or project management experience
- Previous experience with bid & tender response submissions considered an asset
- Technical knowledge of trucks is a must
- Experience with fire apparatus or emergency services is preferred
- Proficiency with computers. Advanced knowledge of Excel is a must
- Technical, engineering, business, or finance degree or diploma is preferred
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Passionate and energetic
- Well organized; able to organize & prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously with speed and accuracy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to communicate effectively with others in a team environment
- Independent; able to work under minimal supervision
- Able to exercise professional judgement and decision making
- Thrive in a fast paced team environment
- Willing and able to work outside normal hours as required
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefit package including health and dental coverage, as well as exceptional career growth potential.
Please feel free to contact Colleen Parent, should you wish to discuss the vacancy, in confidence, prior to making an application.
Please submit resume to email@example.com with the subject line with the subject line ‘Inside Sales’
We thank all who apply, however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.