Mobile Service Technician
Commercial Truck Equipment Co., a leader in the truck equipment industry, is looking for an eager, enthusiastic individual with a professional attitude to fill a full time position in our Woodstock, ON branch.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum 3 years mechanical experience with 310T certification and fire/emergency repair experience. This is a mobile position and requires travel and on-call after hours. Training for specific product familiarization will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Minimum 3 years’ mechanical experience
- Fire/emergency repair experience preferred and EVT certification is considered an asset
- Previous experience diagnosing, testing, servicing and/or installing fire apparatus equipment is considered an asset
- An ability to demonstrate a qualified understanding of hydraulic systems and ability to read hydraulic schematics is required
- A strong understanding of electrical systems, as well as an understanding of electrical troubleshooting as it relates to truck equipment
- An understanding of MFPA/EVT standards an asset
- DZ driver’s license
- Interprovincial Red Seal considered an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong commitment to safety
- Detail oriented, dependable, and punctual
- Commitment to providing outstanding internal/external customer service
Typical duties include but not limited to:
- Maintain and service fire and emergency equipment
- Perform repairs and assigned preventative maintenance services
- Diagnose and troubleshoot a wide range of issues on fire and emergency vehicles
- Perform services on electrical, hydraulic, brakes and air systems on heavy trucks
- Provide full written service reports
- Travel throughout Ontario with on-call after hours
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefit package, as well as exceptional career growth potential.
Please feel free to contact Barry Anderson, Branch Manager, should you wish to discuss the vacancy, in confidence, prior to making an application.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line with the subject line ‘Mobile Service Technician’
We thank all who apply; however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.