Receptionist / AP Clerk
Commercial Truck Equipment Co., a leader in the truck equipment industry, is looking for an eager, enthusiastic individual with a professional attitude to fill a full time position in our Edmonton branch.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of employment, a full driving license, a desire to work to a high quality with an understanding of customer service and satisfaction, and be self-motivated.
The Receptionist/AP Clerk is responsible for answering a high volume of calls on a multi-line switchboard while managing their time to undertake a variety of AP related tasks and general office duties.
- Answering a high volume of incoming calls on a multi-line switchboard.
- Assisting callers and/or redirecting calls as necessary
- Receiving and distributing incoming mail and courier packages
- Preparing and sending outgoing mail
- Organizing food and refreshments for staff and customer lunches and meetings
- Organizing social events for staff
- Receiving and posting AP invoices
- Maintaining an accurate and manageable AP filing system
- Pulling AP invoices for bi-weekly cheque runs
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven experience providing a high level of internal/external customer service in a positive and professional manner
- Detail oriented with the ability to organize and prioritize with a high level of efficiency and accuracy
- Takes initiative, is proactive in their work, results-oriented, dependable, and punctual
- Solid verbal and written communications skills and the ability to communicate effectively throughout all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Friendly, outgoing and willing to help others when needed
- Computer experience with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to learn new systems and programs and adapt to new environments
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, as well as exceptional career growth potential.
Please feel free to contact Brennan Kapler, Branch Manager, should you wish to discuss the vacancy, in confidence, prior to making an application.
We thank all who apply; however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.