Outside Sales Representative – Towing & Recovery
Commercial Truck Equipment Co., a leader in the truck equipment industry is looking for an eager, enthusiastic individual with a professional attitude to fill a full time Outside Sales, position in our Edmonton branch.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of employment, ideally in a similar industry, a full driving license, a desire to work to a high quality with an understanding of customer service & satisfaction and be self-motivated.
Training and product familiarization will be provided to the successful candidate.
Our Sales Representative will be responsible for towing and recovery equipment sales, providing expert truck equipment solutions to customers, and identifying new markets and opportunities for our product lines. This position requires an individual who possesses the skills and determination necessary to develop strong customer relationships and manage a sales territory.
Education and Experience:
- Previous sales experience
- Knowledge of the towing & recovery equipment industry is an asset
- Knowledge of the Truck equipment industry is an asset
- Post-secondary education would be considered an asset
- Capable of managing multiple and challenging priorities on a daily basis
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong oral & written communication and presentation skills
- Reliable and punctual with a strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both individually as well as in a team in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task
- Independent with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Self-directed with the skills to determine task priority, necessity, etc.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of the MS Office package with an emphasis in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrates a commitment to safety and superior customer service
- A recent driver’s abstract will be required
- Travel will be required for this position
- Sell Truck equipment to end users in the defined territory
- Develop and maintain client information data utilizing Commercial Truck Equipment’s CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software
- Provide solutions to our customers including marketing of all products
- Resolve customers product concerns
- Expand market share of Commercial’s truck equipment product line
- Become familiar with product line and applications
We offer a competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefit package including medial and dental coverage, as well as exceptional career growth potential.
Please feel free to contact Brennan Kapler, Branch Manager, should you wish to discuss the vacancy, in confidence, prior to making an application.
Please submit resume to Brennan Kapler with the subject line “Sales Representative”
We thank all those who apply; however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.