General labor duties such as shop housekeeping and general yard maintenance, working outdoors in all elements. Shuttle trucks and equipment around the facility and yard. Assist in all areas of the shop, warehouse, and yard as required. Supervised minor mechanical and fabrication work assisting trades’ people, including grinding, sanding, and cleaning vehicles. There is no shift work, and this is a full-time position with possible advancement within the shop or warehouse.
- Experience in a shop/warehouse/yard environment is considered an asset.
- Ability to work both individually as well as in a team environment.
- Strong commitment to safety
- Detail oriented, dependable, and punctual
- Mechanically inclined and knowledge of the automotive or manufacturing industry would be an asset.
- Valid BC driver’s license (driver’s abstract must be provided)
- Forklift operator certificate is required
- Able to lift 50-70 pounds unassisted.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of employment, ideally in a similar industry, a full driving license, a desire to work to a high quality with an understanding of customer service and satisfaction, and be self-motivated. Training and product familiarization will be provided to the successful candidate. We thank all who apply, however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.
Apply Now Print PDF