Calgary, AB or Edmonton, AB
The primary responsibility for this role will be supporting Commercial’s in-branch and mobile emergency service teams with the administration of Fire Apparatus and Airport Product warranty. The position will work closely with Commercial’s branch network of service centers and will be the primary point of contact for factory warranty support representatives. This role will report directly to the Aftermarket & Product Support Manager.
- Support in-branch service advisors with the pre-approval process for complex or high dollar warranty claims based on manufacturers’ requirements.
- Review CTEC warranty invoices to ensure accurate and pertinent truck information and description of repair(s) have been provided.
- Ensure all CTEC invoices are accurately coded in the Dealer Management System, and manufacturer’s warranty system.
- Submit warranty claims using manufacturer’s warranty portal or alternative preferred method.
- Review warranty receivables and work with the accounting department to obtain payments or credits.
- Post payments or credits to CTEC invoices as they are received.
- Ensure warranty claims are adjusted and closed prior to approving credit invoices.
- Coordinate warranty parts return requests for each branch location.
- Keep current with factory recalls, campaigns, service bulletins, warranty policies, and organizational announcements.
- Monitor customer and service records as required by the manufacturers.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with Service, Parts, and Sales colleagues.
- Positively interact with factory representatives and support personnel.
- Any additional tasks, duties, or directions assigned by management.
- Previous experience in a service or warranty administration position.
- Accounting Experience and/or training
- Experience with Dealer Management Systems
- Familiarity with Fire and/or Airport Emergency Apparatus
Skills and Attributes:
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage detail-oriented job responsibilities
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office and experience using web-based applications.
- Team oriented attitude
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent people and customer relations skills
This is a full-time permanent position that includes competitive compensation, medical benefits, dental benefits, life insurance, long term disability, short term disability, company-sponsored matching RRSP plan, profit sharing, boot allowance, as well as the opportunity for exceptional career growth.
Apply Now Print PDF