Customer Service Rep – Fire & Emergency
Our Customer Service Representative – Fire & Emergency will be responsible for parts and service requests for our Fire and Emergency product lines such as Pierce, Maxi, and Oshkosh Airport. This position requires an individual who possesses the skills and determination necessary to develop strong customer relationships and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide parts and service updates for customers’ orders and vehicles being worked on in the shop and for vehicles in the field.
- Provide an updated timeline for ongoing service and parts orders daily.
- Submit service requests and warranty requests to vendors.
- Acquire parts for the service department’s emergency vehicle technicians.
- Process parts and service quotes and invoices in a timely fashion.
- Become familiar with product lines and applications.
- Provide solutions to our customers including marketing of all products.
- Resolve customer product concerns.
- Expand market share of Commercial’s truck equipment product line.
- Minimum 2 years of Parts and/or Service Writer experience.
- Knowledge of the fire and emergency industry an asset.
- Post-secondary education would be considered an asset.
- Capable of managing multiple and challenging priorities daily.
- A recent driver’s abstract will be required.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong skill set that includes communication, presentation, and organizational skills. The Customer Service Rep is a key player and must be able to thrive in a fast-paced team environment and work independently with minimal supervision. Accuracy, attention to detail, and commitment to safety and superior customer service are imperative.
This is a full-time permanent position that includes competitive compensation, medical benefits, dental benefits, life insurance, long term disability, short term disability, company sponsored matching RRSP plan, profit sharing, boot allowance, as well as the opportunity for exceptional career growth.
Apply Now Print PDF