Heavy Duty Mechanic / Millwright
Complete diagnostics and repair of electric, hydraulic, and pneumatic controls. Inspect and Repair mechanical and structural components of truck-mounted machines not limited to aerials, crane trucks, and tow trucks. This is a vast scope of work and includes a very limited amount of repetitive work and requires active thinking and an excellent base of knowledge.
- Combined mechanical, electrical & hydraulic repair, and assembly skills
- General truck body repair experience is considered an asset
- Hydraulic hose routing & system diagnostic experience.
- Welding experience in steel and aluminum
- Fabrication and Welding CWB certification is considered an asset
- Ability to work both individually as well as in a team environment
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License or equivalent
- Journey person is considered an asset
- Inter-provincial Red Seal considered an asset
- Strong commitment to safety
- Detail-oriented, dependable, and punctual
- Commitment to providing outstanding internal/external customer service
- Knowledge of the truck equipment industry is an asset
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of employment, ideally in a similar industry, a full driving license, a desire to work to a high quality with an understanding of customer service and satisfaction, and be self-motivated. Training and product familiarization will be provided to the successful candidate. We thank all who apply, however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.
Apply Now Print PDF