Complete diagnostics and repair of electric, hydraulic, and pneumatic controls. Inspect and Repair mechanical and structural components of truck-mounted machines not limited to aerials, crane trucks, and tow trucks. This is a vast scope of work and includes a very limited amount of repetitive work and requires active thinking and an excellent base of knowledge.
- Ability to work both individually as well as in a team environment.
- Valid BC driver’s license
- Interprovincial Red Seal considered an asset
- Journey person ticket
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong commitment to safety.
- Detail-oriented, dependable, and punctual.
- Commitment to providing outstanding internal/external customer service.
- Ideally, be computer literate.
- Knowledge of the industry would be an asset.
Typical duties include but not limited to:
- Truck equipment installation, repair & servicing.
- Ensure adherence to pre-established standards of performance.
- Operate workshop lifting devices.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of employment, ideally in a similar industry, a full driving license, a desire to work to a high quality with an understanding of customer service and satisfaction, and be self-motivated. Training and product familiarization will be provided to the successful candidate. We thank all who apply, however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.
Apply Now Print PDF