Ensure prompt and courteous service for internal/external. You will be required to interpret parts manuals and source parts via phone and email. This is a faced paced, detail-oriented position that requires effective organization and time management skills
Typical Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Provide prompt and courteous service for walk-in customers and telephone inquiries
- Return telephone calls as soon as possible and keep customers informed of progress
- Interpret parts manuals and technical updates.
- Contact suppliers, when required, to clarify pricing and delivery information to complete a sale.
- Provides accurate all-inclusive quotes to customers including delivery
- Ensure adherence to pre-established standards of performance.
- Must have minimum 5 years experience as a parts person
- Minimum 2 years in the truck equipment industry considered a very valuable an asset.
- Commitment to providing outstanding internal/external customer service.
- Ability to work both individually as well as in a team environment.
- Able to manage multiple tasks in a rapidly changing environment.
- Must be computer literate and well versed in excel
- Valid BC Class 5 Driver’s License or equivalent.
- Recent Driver’s Abstract will be required upon condition of employment.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Strong attention to safety, detail, and accuracy.
- Ability to lift boxes weighing up to 50 pounds.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of employment, ideally in a similar industry, a full driving license, a desire to work to a high quality with an understanding of customer service and satisfaction, and be self-motivated. Training and product familiarization will be provided to the successful candidate. We thank all who apply, however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.
Apply Now Print PDF