Our Sales Representative will be responsible for Truck equipment sales, providing expert truck equipment solutions to customers, and identifying new markets and opportunities for our product lines. This position requires an individual who possesses the skills and determination necessary to develop strong customer relationships and manage a sales territory.
- Sell Truck Equipment to end users in the defined territory
- Develop and maintain client information data utilizing Commercial Truck Equipment’s CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software
- Provide solutions to our customers including marketing of all products
- Resolve customer product concerns
- Expand market share of Commercial’s truck equipment product line
- Become familiar with product line and applications
- Previous sales experience
- Knowledge of the Truck Equipment industry an asset
- Post-secondary education would be considered an asset
- Capable of managing multiple and challenging priorities on a daily basis
- A recent driver’s abstract will be required
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work both individually as well as in a team environment.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Independent; ability to work under minimal supervision
- Superior time management skills and organization skills
- Working knowledge of the MS Office package with an emphasis in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Commitment to safety and superior customer service
This is a full-time permanent position that includes competitive compensation, medical benefits, dental benefits, life insurance, long term disability, short term disability, company-sponsored matching RRSP plan, profit sharing, boot allowance, as well as the opportunity for exceptional career growth.
Apply Now Print PDF