Sales Representative – Distribution
Our Sales Representative will be responsible for Distribution parts and service sales, providing expert truck equipment solutions to customers, and identifying new markets and opportunities for our product lines. This position requires an individual who possesses the skills and determination necessary to develop strong customer relationships and manage a sales territory.
- Sell Distribution product, parts, and service to end users in the defined territory
- Develop and maintain client information data utilizing Commercial Truck Equipment’s CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software
- Provide solutions to our customers including marketing of all products
- Resolve customer product concerns
- Expand market share of Commercial’s truck equipment product line
- Become familiar with product line and applications
- Travel will be required. A recent driver’s abstract required.
- Previous sales experience
- Knowledge of basic truck hydraulics and the parts and service industry an asset
- Knowledge of the Truck Equipment industry an asset
- Post-secondary education would be considered an asset
- Some familiarity with Social Media and Marketing will be considered an asset
- Capable of managing multiple and challenging priorities on a daily basis
- Working knowledge of MS Office with an emphasis on Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
This is a full-time permanent position that includes competitive compensation, medical benefits, dental benefits, life insurance, long term disability, short term disability, company-sponsored matching RRSP plan, profit sharing, boot allowance, as well as the opportunity for exceptional career growth.
Apply Now Print PDF