Shop Labourer / Driver
To maintain the cleanliness of the shop, deliver Class 3 trucks to vendors/dealers, and assist technicians when required.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Emptying garbage and cleaning shop bays
- Assisting technicians when required
- Delivering Class 3 trucks to different vendors or dealers
- Handling various tasks and projects assigned by Service Manager
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in a Shop Laborer/Driver position within a service team
- Mechanical experience in a truck dealership environment is a major asset
- Previous experience in the truck or heavy equipment industry is considered an asset
- Valid Class 3 with air driver`s license. Experience driving large trucks is an asset
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
- Reliable and punctual with a strong work ethic
This is a full-time permanent position that includes competitive compensation, medical benefits, dental benefits, life insurance, long term disability, short term disability, company-sponsored matching RRSP plan, profit sharing, boot allowance, as well as the opportunity for exceptional career growth.
Apply Now Print PDF