Truck Equipment Installers & Assemblers
You will install equipment, bodies, components, and systems onto bare truck chassis frames, these are associated with utility vehicles and truck equipment. To complete this work, you are expected to read build diagrams and/or oral and written specifications while troubleshooting and diagnosing problems. Additionally, you would be expected to support activities within the Production department and will be responsible for achieving a high-quality finished build, including final testing of equipment performance.
- Combined general mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic assembly skills
- Hydraulic hose routing and system installation
- Welding and fabricating steel and aluminum is considered an asset
- General truck equipment and body installation experience is considered an asset
- Fabrication and welding CWB certification is considered an asset but not essential
- Ability to work both individually as well as in a team environment
- Valid class 5 driver’s license or equivalent
- Strong commitment to safety
- Detail oriented, dependable, and punctual
- Interprovincial Red Seal considered an asset
- Journeyperson ticket considered an asset
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of employment, ideally in a similar industry, a full driving license, a desire to work to a high quality with an understanding of customer service and satisfaction, and be self-motivated. Training and product familiarization will be provided to the successful candidate. We thank all who apply, however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.
Apply Now Print PDF