Truck Equipment Installers & Assemblers
To install components and systems associated with utility vehicles and truck equipment, including maintenance and repair of truck equipment hydraulic components. To complete this work, you are expected to read blueprints and build diagrams while troubleshooting and diagnosing problems. Additionally, you would be expected to read dials and meters to determine hydraulic and electrical output/input to analyze machine performance.
- Combined general mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic assembly skills
- Hydraulic hose routing and system installation
- Welding and fabricating steel and aluminum is considered an asset
- General truck equipment and body installation experience is considered an asset
- Fabrication and welding CWB certification is considered an asset but not essential
- Ability to work both individually as well as in a team environment
- Valid class 5 driver’s license or equivalent
- Strong commitment to safety
- Detail oriented, dependable, and punctual
- Commitment to providing outstanding internal/external customer service
- Interprovincial Red Seal considered an asset
- Journeyperson ticket considered an asset
This is a full-time permanent position that includes competitive compensation, medical benefits, dental benefits, life insurance, long term disability, short term disability, company-sponsored matching RRSP plan, profit sharing, boot allowance, tool allowance and replacement program, PPE, training and apprentice opportunities, as well as the opportunity for exceptional career growth.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of employment, ideally in a similar industry, a full driving license, a desire to work to a high quality with an understanding of customer service and satisfaction, and be self-motivated. Training and product familiarization will be provided to the successful candidate. We thank all who apply, however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.
Apply Now Print PDF