Truck Equipment Service Technicians
To repair, service, inspect, and maintain heavy-duty truck equipment, utility vehicles, and emergency apparatus. You will be responsible for the quality of your work and adhering to pre-established standards of performance.
- Combined mechanical, electrical & hydraulic repair and assembly skills
- General truck body repair experience is considered an asset
- Previous experience diagnosing, servicing, and/or installing utility equipment is a must
- Ability to demonstrate a qualified understanding of hydraulic systems and the ability to read hydraulic schematics is required
- A strong understanding of electrical systems and troubleshooting as it relates to truck equipment is required
- Ability to work both individually as well as in a team environment
- Strong commitment to safety
- Detail-oriented, dependable, and punctual
- SGI certification is considered a strong asset.
- Valid Class 1A Driver’s License is considered an asset
- Interprovincial Red Seal considered an asset
- Journey-person ticket considered an asset
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of employment, ideally in a similar industry, a full driving license, a desire to work to a high quality with an understanding of customer service and satisfaction, and be self-motivated. Training and product familiarization will be provided to the successful candidate. We thank all who apply, however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.